Coulter-Garrison Funeral Home in Dayton, TN, has a proud legacy of over--120 years--in keeping tradition and respect for ceremony and compassion in working with families during the difficult time of losing a loved one. We are honored to have had the privilege of serving area families for generations.
Coulter-Garrison's staff members are your friends and neighbors--ready to walk with you and your loved ones through each step.
Because you and your family are special to us, we will make every effort to meet and honor your needs following the loss of your loved one. Your family can select from a wide rage of products and services.
Coulter-Garrison Funeral Home offers:
- use of our newly renovated facility that is staffed seven days a week.
- availability of a professional 24 hours a day to respond to an initial call or assistance
- use of our funeral home for visitation and chapel funeral services
- complete arrangements for cremation, graveside or memorial services
- coordination of details with cemetery, crematory and or others involved in the loss of your loved one
- complete handling of forms such as an obituary notice, death certificate, social security, insurance claims, disposition permits, veteran's benefits, etc.
- transporting of your loved one to or from another funeral home whether in state or another state
- cremation arrangements and disposition
- items such as a friends and family registry, memorial folders, acknowledgement cards, graveside dove release, urns, and caskets
- pre-need funeral arrangements if you pefer making decisions before death
- a detailed itemization of the cost of services and items you and your family select.
These are just some of the things our full service funeral home offers.
Coulter-Garrison Funeral Home is in strict and complete compliance with rules, regulations and licenses as dictated by and set forth by the State of Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance a well as the State of Tennessee Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors, the Federal Trade Commission, OSHA and other government agencies.
Call us today at (423) 775-2444 with your questions. We are ready to assist you and your family.